Complaints and Concerns Policy
We take all concerns and complaints very seriously because we want you to have the best learning experience possible.
We have a highly trained team, and we expect all team members to treat customers with respect, dignity and to acknowledge when things go wrong.
We welcome feedback because we use this to improve our services. Our commitment to you is that we will provide timely and appropriate responses when a concern or complaint is raised.
We would like you to contact us in the event of any dissatisfaction or concern.
The definition of a complaint is when a customer expresses unhappiness and dissatisfaction about any aspect of services received from tida.
Concerns and complaints will be acknowledged, thoroughly investigated, and documented.
- We will immediately acknowledge your concern or complaint in writing or by email.
- The concern or complaint will be passed to the relevant manager and department.
- We will investigate the complaint so that we can give you an explanation and try to resolve the matter when possible. We endeavour to do this within 10 working days.
- You will be invited to discuss the concern or complaint over the telephone with a member of the tida management team.
- If we cannot get a timely explanation to you within 10 days, we will contact you and advise of this.
- We will keep proper and accurate records of your concern and complaint.
- If you are still not satisfied with our investigation response.
Making a Complaint
You can make a complaint by contacting the tida team via:
Writing: TIDA APPROACH LIMITED, 61 BRIDGE STREET, KINGTON, HR5 3DJ
TIDA APPROACH LIMITED
Company Number 12982357