TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
We are TIDA APPROACH LIMITED a company registered in England at address 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ. Our registered company number is 12982357. Our email address is email@example.com
You are a user and customer of our website.
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any of the Services from this Website. By ordering any Services from this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
“Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Services from the Website;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to TIDA APPROACH LMITED of address 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ.
“Website” is a reference to our Website www.tidapproach.com on which we offer our Services.
- Any contract for the supply of Services from this Website is between you and TIDA APPROACH LMITED. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide is your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide a username and password. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Service is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify details of when the Services will start and confirm the price. If the Service is not available we will also let you know by email.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the Services available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any product line or service.
- The contract for the Services will be accepted at the time of despatch of your order. We will confirm this to you in writing. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons.
- Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of value added tax but exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to your order, if applicable.
- The total price for Services ordered, including delivery charges if any, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made before the Services can be provided.
- You must pay for your training courses before the course access link is delivered to you and you can do so by debit or credit card. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- Your Information
- Cancellations (For customers based within the EU only):
- You have the right to cancel your subscription within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period runs from the date the subscription is made and expires 14 days after
- The day the Service started or
- The day you received an order confirmation from us
- whichever is the later.
- To exercise your right to cancel you must notify us immediately preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide us with a clear statement of your decision to cancel this contract.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects of Cancellation:
- If you cancel the subscription, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We will make the reimbursement without delay and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make this reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you requested to begin the performance of Services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- Cancellations (For customers based within the EU only):
- Linked Sites
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ. In the event of a dispute between us you may refer the dispute to the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform by going to https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr .
- Limitation of Liability – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THIS LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Services. we exclude liability for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed and losses that were not caused by any breach on our part. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website EXCEPT WHERE THIS HAS BEEN CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties EXCEPT WHERE THIS HAS BEEN CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions by giving you written notice.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variation will not affect existing orders placed with us. Variations or updates to our Terms and Conditions will be published on our Website. Any error or omission in any information, or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by relevant United Kingdom law and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this Agreement shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this website.
“we”, “us” and “us” are references to TIDA Approach Ltd of 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ
- Our Website
- The information, content, education and continuous professional development material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause except where this is caused by our negligence. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible.
- You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website.
- Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use, or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website and any trademarks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
- Linked Sites
There are a number of links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third-party websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to Stacey Firman, Director, 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ. In the event of a dispute between us you may refer the dispute to the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform by going to https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr .
- Limitation of Liability
6.1 Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relaying to fitness for purpose, or accuracy. We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss or transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our website other than where this is caused by our own negligence.
6.2 We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible.